Make a wish upon a shooting star


We go through happy times, sad times, painful times, embarrassing time.....
but let's remember that God is always there,
by our side :)

Nothing can separate us from the love of our Lord and saviour!

Hello There! :)
It's me, Jen Yee! :) I'm back blogging after a really long time. :) 2010 has been great! :) I love my high school (SMK Taman SEA) especially the CF. It's awesome! :) Everyone is really friendly, especially the older forms. They'll come up to us (the form 1-ians) and socialize with us! :) How sweet :D hahas.

I've gone through many happy and fun times with the CF-ians :) e.g. CF camp, BK Quiz..... Ahhh! BKQuiz! :) BKQuiz was held in Catholic High School. Sadly, I didn't see YenTing. Hmm... Wonder what's she up to. :) hahas. Well it was a really cool to be a runner :D hahas. Running here and there. =) Ahh.. Memories, memories! :)

*Wonders hows YenTing..... :)* hahas. I don't really miss Sophia :) Well because I see her almost every day in school :) ahhas. :) But I still miss her too :D Blehh! xP

Yen Ting... Yen Ting... If you're reading this post.. HELLO! :) ahahas.

God Bless! :)
Happy Birthday MALAYSIA! :) I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment