hi this is soph.:) just want to drop in to say "Hi"! How are you yen ting? Seems like you migrated to singapore or some far away country...(sighs) I wonder how you'll look like?? prettier? smarter?nerdier? Who knows?
Now it's the skul holidays and i am bored sitting in my house the whole day.
Well, almost... Septemper already ppl... few more months and we are the big sis and bro to the form 1's. Missing yen and the other ppl somewhere in Malaysia.
Exams are coming soon.. Pressure.. books... A real DISASTER....
Saw Kaelynne( my friend) in secret recipe the other day.
It was Awesome way...
At night, I will be going to my friends hows to celeberate the Latern Festival.
I know it's abit early but at least i still get to play with the candles and not with the laterns...
XD LOL.... Hahas.....
Want to wish you all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Good luck in your studies
(especially Yen Ting ) Joking....
My best friends .....
And most of all
Wish that our friend ship will never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever
END!!!!
sophia :)

No comments:

Post a Comment