60 Earth Hour

Hey viewers!
Lets take this time to be serious okay ? I want yal to think...
~Global Warming!!!
Well as you guys know, Earth is badly polluted!! Human did not care about Earth ( including me)..hahah.. erm... Human did not care about Earth, all human wants is to have a comfortable lifestyle. But did yal ever think that if....if one day Earth VANISH, where would we go next? Mars? the Sun? Venus? We cant live there cuz its not suitable for us to live there..DUH!!

So as yal know, tomorrow ( 28 March 2009 ) I repeat 28 MARCH, is EARTH HOUR!! I repeat is EARTH HOUR! All you gotta do is switch all your lights,fans,(yes fans), air-conds and everything electrical for just one hour..( take this time to enjoy the world in the dark...hahah.)

Hope yal will take part in this event. I know I will.. So do your part to SAVE the world! Malaysia boleh, we boleh,we boleh,I boleh, I boleh, U also BOLEH!!! so please do take part in this event...

No comments:

Post a Comment