Jen going Singapore. going on Thursday>>19-03-09

Hey viewers...
Wow...haven blogged since a week... BLOG!!! I missed u so much... hahaah

Well tomorrow...as shown above.. I <<>

Happy is that I can skip school and go for a vacation!! yahoo!!! hahah.... Did I mention that now is HOLIDAY???Well its not a nice holiday for us... cuz we must go back to school and study for UPSR!!!!hahhaa... By the way 6 months to UPSR... that means...FREEDOM...hahah

Back to the story>>
I am going to Singapore for 3 days 2 nights... ( plus dont think i am rich k...in the three of us Yen is the richest!!!) hahha.. .going on... Well now I am busy packing my bagss.... Cant wait to go...
cuz i wanna go Shopping!!!! and to the BEACH!!haha...cant wait to leave my school!!! FUYOH!!!hahaha....

Well talking about school, of course I will miss my best friends>>> Yen and Soph!!! YEN & SOPH if you are reading the this blog now... I just wanna say I will miss you gals.... I will try to buy something for you all...hahaha.....

One more thing... did you guys know that Yen is going to Singapore tomorrow too ?? Wow...how awesome rite... but Yen is going later than me... but nevermind I will try to meet her in the mall somewhere... hahaha.... Did you guys know that Yen has an I-phone?? She is superb rich...and I know she is going to kill me for telling you guys how rich she is...ahhahahah......


Gotta pack now!! Dont worry viewers...I will try to get some stuff for you guys too... Muaxx:) Good night!! I'll miss you guys!!hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment