Amazing Or what??

Wow! Its a long time.... Sorry for a very late update viewers!!

Today its a real miricale!

Today, my teacher gave us back our test papers... WOWO~~ Sophia got 84%, Yen got...., I ( Jen ) got 78%.. wow I was really sad when I got the testpapers... *cry * I quickly recounted the marks.

*COUNTING*

I realized that I got 80%... Woo... I quickly fly to my teacher and get back my two marks! I got an A!!! Woo HOO~~


The second miracle happened on Yen.

Today teacher also gave back KT ( Kajian Tempatan ) (something like geography) Sophia got 91%, I got 92%, Yen got 79%!!??

Soph and I asked Yen to find that one mark out !! So she kept on checking and checking...
Suddenly :" YEAH!!! FOUND THE One mark!! " Yen shouted happily... she quickly fly out and got that one mark. she got an A, hooray!!

Well its a real miracle.. Have you ever have that feeling before?




This is a note to My aunty....

Hey Aunty TamMee!
Thanks for reading our blog!!
Hope you have a nice time reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment