A Competition

On tuesday, I participated in a BM story telling competiton. Jen and Yen said that if I forget my lines they will ''kill'' me.I was the fist participant to go on stage.When you go on stage,you will feel your hands shaking, your feet trembling and you feel like FAINTING.When I was on stage, everything was going so well when suddenly I had forgotten my lines!I stood there frighten,I was also thinking about how Jen and Yen would ''kill''me when this was over.(just joking)XD

I did my best in that competition but did not win a prize.(My Bad!)Luckily I was not ''Killed''by my besties because they were so kind and knew how I'd feel.Thanks to all my friends and teachers who encouraged me during the competition.

I would like to tell you guys that Yen is going to participate in a English story telling competition.Please shout for her if you see her on stage because this is the very first time that Yen is going on stage.CONGRATS YEN!>>>sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment