Time Flies?!

Hey guys...
Today its 7 June 2009, time flies... Soon we are going to High School, start to make new friends..will miss all of yal!

Well... CAMPORAMA is coming! Three more days ! Hooray! OMG!! cant wait.. I hope you guys know the meaning of Camporama.. It's an awesome camp which only held once in four years. So you definitely cant miss it!

Well camporama is not just for my church, its for everybody! Camporama its a competition against other church. This year, we are named by Asian countries such as: China, Japan, India and Australia. I am sure everybody wants to be Australia right? Guess what is my church named? INDIA!! Although we don't know the language, but we are trying very hard to learn them.
Honestly saying, its really hard to learn the language, but its seriously fun.
* so sad that Yen and Soph cant come, but I am bringing Emaline.

Today was the camp briefing. It was awesome, we did some Indian dance( It was really RANDOM) but it was really awesome... Commanders started pulling the rangers in the circle and dance( I was pulled in...)

After that we did song and yell! You wanna know one of them?
okay if u wanna know come find me :D

JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment