Brain Breaker much ?!

Last week , I had to go to Sunway Pyramid Convention Centre to take three Selection Test including English , Mathematics and General Ability organised by Singapore Education Ministry . When I went there at 7.00 a.m. , there was already a lot of people . I went to the Convention Centre to report in . I was shocked to see there was aout two thousand more kids wanting to go to Singapore to study .

After the briefing , we had to go take our General Ability test . I was surprised to see how easy it was . I never expected such easy questions before . We had 20 minutes to complete 60 questions . However easy it was no one finished all the questions but I had a couple more left so NOOOOOOOOO ! After the General Ability test , we were let out to eat lunch before taking the Mathematics test .

After eating at Sushi King (Yuuummmm) I had to go back to another boring test .....or so I thought . And again I was shocked to see the Mathematics test . It wasn't easy , but brutally hard ! They gave us like Form 2 questions . Even though I had an advantage learning Kumon , it still extremely tough . No one finished all the questions also . After a 10 minute break (which was actually a 30 minutes break ) we went back to take the English test .

Again I was astounded to see the English test . Extremely easy . So might have a chance of going to Singapore to study . After finishing the English test , in haif an hour which was a 1 hour 30 minute test I took a nap ZZZZZ.......And then came Part 2 which involves writing an essay which was adequate ....Sort of . Finally , the test was over so happy !

I was exhausted when I reached home having to sit at an air conditioned room and not moving but racking your brains for the answer for one whole day .......... Well , Goodnight , sleep tight , don't let the bed bugs bite ! (Jus kiding )

<

2 comments:

  1. is dis jenyee's post?
    im her cousin ... abigail !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ok . You know that Yen is actually very cute and smart? That's why I love her !

    J.Y.J.H

    ReplyDelete