Something missing???

Omg...Today I went to school with a really extremely sad face... because something was missing!
i found out that my heart was missing! My heart is still in camp! Omg!!

I really miss camp! I really wish I could buy time! Looks like I gotta wait for another4 years!! Its a pain waiting....As you read the previous post...(got slayer) Yen mention about INDIANS?? Omg.. Makes me think og CAMPORAMA!!! I wanna cry adi....
Remember I wanted to share some song and yell with u guys??? This is one of them...
(Spongebob squarepants campfire song tune)

Lets gather round together and sing our Indian song,
Our I-N-D-I-A-N S-O-N-G song,
If you think we cant sing it faster than you're wrong,
But it would help if you just sing along... PA PA DOM....
I-N-D-I-A-N S-O-N-G songX2... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment