New chapter of life

Heyy! =)
Wow... Time past so fast, Year 2009 is going to be history.
Sometimes when I lie on my comfy sofa to get some rest,
When I opened my eyes *BOMB* few hours have gone by.
Time past in a blink of an eye,
That terrifying.
So we must appreciate every hour, every minute and every second of the day.

*PIAK* JenYee Wake up! Get to ur story! =)
Okay. Going to my story....

Wow. Time past really fast.
I can't believe I'm going to High School!
I mean its so scary! =)
Its like going back to Primary One, First day of school,
So scary!!!!

Anywayss... Went to Professor in SS2 to get my new uniform...
Oh man! I look like Alice in the wonderland hahhaha..
Its quite cute.. ahhahah

I'm so not ready to go to school next year.
I don't wanna grow up!
I'm still in my holiday mood!!
I don't wanna go to school!! =)
Agreed? =)

JeN YeE
Anyways! meRRy CHRISTmas guys! :-) hope same class with Sophia next year! =)
Oh ya!! =) Yenting is not going to Singapore... She is going Catholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment