Youth christmas party and the carolers....

Hi guys Merry Christmas! it's still 5 more days till X'mas but we[the youth] decided to put the parteh earlier.we had the parteh at my church.I wish you all were there to join in the fun.We played a very fun game called Zip-bop-BANG [this game is always played in my church's youth camp, it is soooo FUN!!]after that we sang some songs and then guess what ....PRESENT TIME!! we bought gifts to exchange with each other.We then spent the time taking crazy photos with friends until it was 12o'clock! whoa! that's early XD I had a wonderful time there but you see....the thing was that you weren't there (my bad for not inviting all of you)....

Last Saturday,my church carolers(that includes me)went from house to house singing Christmas carols like silent night,Drummer boy and a song composed by a guy.....We didn't get to eat the delicious food everytime we were in house singing because when it was time for us to relax n enjoy some chocolate cookies, we had to go to another house to sing again n again!until we reached the last house,we finally got to eat lok-lok (hope u guys know what it means..)Well,it all ended at 12:30a.m. I just want to tell you all one last thing ....MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :) sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment