Hey people! the second week of school is over.Eventhough jen and I are not in the same class,we still meet with each other like everyday.we have alot of homework now,so there's no time to go online for me lar but not like my other friends...
Yesterday, Rebekah,my friends and I went to the christian fellowship,cf for short.Too bad jen went to interview for the librarian job.Edward chia was there too!!We sang songs and there was a short skit for the new comers.Then there was a short sermon and then we went to the canteen to take our bags and go to class.I tell you, it was totally awesome like jen said when we were still in Yuk chai.I definitely want to join the cf camp at genting!XD
Yesterday was also the day to register for clubs and unit beruniform.Jen and i joined cf and red crecent.I think that i am going to really like this school.So how are you guys like huey zhen,hui ping ,yee ching and vivian doing in school? tell me about it because I got a handphone!:) soph

No comments:

Post a Comment