OMG!!! Dark much?

Aiyo! so dark la me!!!
As you guys know.. Emaline and I went to a camp - CAMPORAMA!! It just ended... how sad! I have to wait for 4 years for the next one! (2013) I'll be counting down! This was my first Camporama... I am not surprise that it was fantastic, awesome, cool.... (can't use words to express the GREATNESs)

Its a really huge campsite.... I have bad, good & awesome part... Which one would yal wanna hear first?

Bad part?!
~ The campsite was extremely huge... so everything was a part... So you've gotta walk a long distance to get to the canteen, playing ground, parade ground, India territory(haha)!!!! But it was a great exercise for me! The barracks were ok oni... the blankets are so sticky! YUK!

Good part?!
~ The good part of this campsite that it was extremely huge, so you have lots of things to do there.... you wont get bored! trust me! The morning parade was good... Its really cool to see the Royal Petrol making their way into the parade ground... ( my bro was in the Royal Petrol group~ so awesome~) The food they provide are good!

Awesome part?!
~ okay!!! ready for the AWESOME part?
1. the flying fox was so extremely awesome! it was at leats 2 stories high!! omg!! the way up there was awesome... the take off was okay...the journey was fantasting.... Ahhhh... so awesome...

2. the river crossing was so totally awesome too... in river crossing, u jump into around 10 feet deep water and u pull yourslf to the other side using a rope! sounds scary but awesome!

3. the cannoeing was awesome! Ahhh.... so cool! (dont worry you wont sink!)

4.Last but not least... the night rally was really awesome.. We play hard, we worship harder! We were sweating when we were worshping the Lord! We were jumping and dancing... wohhoo...
then the pastor started preaching... the theme was " Position to serve" Then the pastor wanted to pray for us. So we went out.. When the pastor started speaking in tougues, I started crying, I felt my body weaken... suddenly i just fell onto the ground!( got ppl catch me la...) At that moment I felt the Holy Spirit in me! I felt awesome! Seeing so many ppl slaine in the Holy Spirit... It felt really awesome!

Well you know the bad, good and awesome part! so are you looking forward for YEAR 2013? Well i cant wait!!

JEN

No comments:

Post a Comment