Dance Competition

Today was the dance competition...
We were half excited half afraid.
Excited cause get to see Amber Chia
Afraid is to go on stage..!!! argh!
before we went on stage,
We cheered...
then off we went on stage..
We really had fun!
I saw Amber Chia
I was like OMG OMG OMG!!!
haha...
after that, Yen and Ping and I went to canteen to look for Amber Chia for Autograph!
We saw her!! argh!!
She took Yen's pen and book and started to sign!
I was going to faint!
Then we went back to class..
Everybody was fighting for the autograph.
I din get it! :(
So Soph and I and gang went to canteen to get the autograph....
When we reached there, Amber stopped signing.... :(
she was in a room having her breakfast.
Then we knocked the door.
Teacher Lee opened the door,
then everybody was like help me give AmberChia to SIGN!!!
so she took some books and paper in...
Ching shouted :" Yeah! She took my paper!!''
I was sad cuz teacher din take my paper...

Then I decided to slip the paper into the room
[slipped in]
now hopping that she will take it and sign...
then teacher lee opened the door and give us back the papers and books!
I saw my paper signed! Ching oso saw her paper signed...
both of us was like shouting while walking back to class!

No comments:

Post a Comment